|TASTE OF DISTINCTION:
Toronto Business Casual presents: Taste of Distinction: LUXURY
Want to see where your favourite celebrity stayed during TIFF? Join us at our first event of the Fall Season and catch a glimpse of how high-end, luxury brands captivate the public’s imagination. Most people consider Fall as the start of a brand new year, so join us as we toast the Autumn season with style and luxury along with your TBC comrades.
Your evening will be held at the luxurious Le Germain Hotel in Maple Leaf Square. This unique and exclusive Canadian icon started the Canadian boutique hotel trend in 1988, and continues to be the gold standard for the industry.
TBC members in attendance will get to hear first-hand from an Executive at Le Germain Hotel on how they built the most luxurious and desired boutique hotel brand in Canada by staying innovative and daring, creating emotional connections with guests, and more. Learn actionable branding strategies that have driven the success of Le Germain Hotel that you can immediately leverage to add value and prestige to your professional brand.
What's included in your evening?
- Complimentary glass of wine courtesy of Azureau Wines (red and white to be served)
- Exclusive access to Le Germain Hotel Maple Leaf Square’s All Star Room for upscale networking
- Learn branding strategies in a brief presentation from the General Manager of Le Germain Hotel that you can use to add value and prestige to your professional brand so you can stand out from the crowd
- Private tour of Le Germain Hotel Maple Leaf Square’s luxury suites which have hosted A-list celebrities from around the world
- Receive an exclusive gift from Le Germain Hotel
- Network with Toronto’s most exclusive and successful career professionals
Who should attend?
- Anyone who desires success and understands that an enhanced professional brand - which promises you will deliver unprecedented value - will bring success.
- Aspiring, new, or seasoned entrepreneurs
- Luxury brand managers
- Business leaders looking to update the narrative of their existing brands
- Anyone who is looking to meet new and interesting professionals in the city
Join us for this exclusive evening of luxury and branding secrets. Everyone has a story to tell; develop your personal or business brand and it's a story that'll sell.